2014. július 27., vasárnap

Help with International SIM card!


I'm studying abroad this fall in Spain and am looking for a cheap international SIM card to purchase for my time there. I will also be traveling around Europe and it would be ideal for it to work in other countries as well, although my plans aren't definite yet.


I don't plan to use much data, and plan to use wifi for most of my communications back home, however I would like to be able to use data in emergencies especially when I'm traveling and send cheap texts and calls both to the states and around EU.


I've been looking at OneSimCard and their rates look very low for actual phone use and it seems it can be used from nearly every country in Europe which is great, however the $35 cost of the card seems much higher than others.


What do you recommend? Is this a good route to go?