2014. július 30., szerda

Marseille to Barcelona Tips Needed


Hey fellow travellers,


I recently got divorced (m/29) and am planning a trip to clear my head. I have a trip intinerary in mind and would like some tips on what I should visit & how I should get around the south of France and Spain.


So far this is what I have in mind - Arrive in Marseille on the 30th of September and spend the next 8-10 days travelling down to Barcelona and flying back to Asia between the 8th & 10th of October.


I'm looking for bit of advice on the following:



  1. I would like to spend 3-4 days in Marseille and 3-4 days in Barcelona. Is this unrealistic if I only have 10 days or so to travel?

  2. Would it be best to rent a car or take a train between the two cities?

  3. If I rent a car, am I able to rent in Marseille and drop off in Barcelona?

  4. Any suggestions on places to stop in between along the coast?


At this stage, my schedule is a bit flexible so I could add a few dates and my budget is really secondary to the experience. If something costs a bit more but the experience is worth it then I'll happily pay the cost. Any advice would be appreciated!