2014. július 28., hétfő

looking for advice on a new place travel-work abroad, preferably in an english speaking country.


Hey reddit! i am an avid traveller, who has spent most of my life roaming. After 4 years of living in rural nowhere to get my BA done however i need stretch my legs a bit, but at the same time make some money (i just got engaged... ha, crazy eh? and awesome). i have worked in new zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Lebanon... an odd jobs in a bunch more, but what with planning my masters and a marriage, i am looking for an easy landing, and to make a little bit more than survival money. i can always research visa's etc, i was just curious if anyone had a great experience in ireland or scotland, or even teaching english overseas, or just any great recent experiences they would like to share to get me up and researching some good places?