2014. július 31., csütörtök

Nearly 40; Looking to finish my education overseas. Not sure where to start.


American here. Late 30s. I dropped out of community college after two semesters because I got a pretty good job offer.


Now, nearly 20 years later, I find myself able to work remotely from almost anywhere in the world. In fact, I'm in Europe for the rest of the summer.


I got to thinking that I'd like to finish up a degree of some sorts. Where should I start? I'm not in a position to spend a lot of money, so maybe Europe is out of the question. Is it possible for someone my age to get a bachelor's degree in a foreign country or do visa requirements set a certain age limit?


I guess I should add that I'm mostly interested in languages and history and would actually like to teach English.


Where would you begin looking? Should I just do something online?


Thanks!