2014. július 29., kedd

American going to Sweden for ~2 weeks in late September. Any cool things or places I should catch?


I'm a 28 year old American man that has never been out of the United States. I'm very open minded and intrigued by other cultures.


I'm going to Sweden for two weeks starting on September 25th. I'm going to visit a Swedish friend of mine who lived in America from age 8 until age 28 before moving back to Sweden a couple years ago.


Because I'll be staying with him, I'm avoiding lodging costs and have a budget of $1000-$1500 after airfare is paid.


I'll be flying into Stockholm and spending at least some of the time in my friend's hometown which is an hour or so from Stockholm.


Any fellow redditors ever visit Sweden before and have some ideas of cool things to see or do?


I'm very open to just about anything.


Thanks!