2014. július 28., hétfő

Going to Vegas - have some questions


Since I'm very unoriginal and shiny lights get me excited, I'll be going to Vegas for my bachelor party this fall. It's my first time going, so I'm not sure what to expect...


Details:



  • We'll be there the weekend of Halloween. Tentatively arriving 10/30(thur), leaving 11/2 (sun)

  • Expecting about 8 people (age 24-27)

  • Interested in staying near the strip, i.e. no site seeing this time

  • While I'd like to keep it affordable when possible, I'm willing to splurge when it may be worth it


Questions:



  • Is it better to find a deal on a hotel right on the strip (if so, where?) or stay some place fun like the Hard Rock because of Rehab?

  • Will the weather late Oct/early Nov be warm enough for an outdoor pool anyway?

  • Are there any packages (hotel, flight, events, bottle service, anything really) that'll cut our costs down in one way or another?

  • What's your opinion on bottle services?

  • Where's your favorite place to Eat? Drink? Gamble? or any other activity?

  • Is 3 nights enough? Should I consider leaving Mon instead of Sun? I heard Rehab is pretty fun on Sundays

  • Any additional tips/tricks/recommendations?

  • Is there another subreddit I'd get good feedback from? /r/vegas seems too local