2014. július 30., szerda

Travelling to Peru, Bolivia and Argentina for a month and a half!


Hi! It's my first post here!


In 13 days I'm going to Peru where I'm starting a trip to Peru, Bolivia and Argentina. I'm leaving from Barcelona on August 13 and my return flight is on October first from Buenos Aires. I haven't booked anything as I'm planing to take things on the way, but of course I have studied a bit where I want to go, make a map with maps engine (which is a fantastic tool), so I can choose where I want to go without feeling lost haha.


Has anyone been there? Any recomanations? For example I have found a better way to go to Machu Pichhu without having to take the tourist pack, much more economic and much more authentic for me.


When I'm coming back I'll be glad to explain how it went and maybe write some tips, and must go places so if anyone is going can take advantatge of this!