2014. július 30., szerda

Looking for a location to go with a friend of mine in the next summer! Only Europe!


Hello travelers! I live in Italy in Florence and with a friend of mine we would like to go foreign in the next summer. The idea is to stay in Europe 'cause the lack of money, and we'd use the coach surfing! We will be both 18, but we don't know where to go. I have exam until July so the idea is to travel in august. Actually we don't know where to go and I hope you could help us using our interests! He likes music (he plays guitar), vintage stuff, car and car race, bike and walk in mountains and park, and electronic stuff.


I like music (I play drums), book, cinema, vintage stuff, informatic stuff(I'm studying IT), videogames, bike and walk trough nice places. We'd like somewhere that match our interests to visit together! Thanks you and sorry for the bad grammar! :D