2014. július 29., kedd

How do I check in online for my flight with Lufthansa that is operated by AirCanada?


Help please! Sorry I've asked so many questions in this sub lately, but this is my first international flight and I'm freaking out a bit. I was really excited to check in online for my flight tomorrow night, and when I tried, I keep getting an error message. I tried both Lufthansa and AirCanada's websites with absolutely zero luck. I'm leaving tomorrow night for London (from Toronto) and I'm completely freaking out. I wanted to check in online and print our boarding passes because it makes me feel better to have them in my hand rather than getting them at the airport (a 3 hour drive). I want to call but they're closed and by the time it's open again, we will already be on our way to Toronto.


This is the message I get when I attempt to check in online at Lufthansa. I got a similar one through Air Canada. I have a confirmation and everything from when I booked the trip 3 months ago and I am able to access my booking and everything, just not check in.


Please help! I am so nervous of doing something wrong!!