2014. július 31., csütörtök

SHUTTLE LIFE


I'm about to buy a shuttle bus, renovate the inside, and live in it with two of my friends. Any advice on any step of this journey will be very appreciated. We are looking at the shuttle today. It is a 1990 Ford e350 econoline. If you want to know more about the back story it's below. Thanks!


I'm tired of stressing out about my career, rent, and any other expenses. I'm tired of giving into the pressures of whats expected of me. I feel like i'm stuck in my own personal groundhog day of hell right now. The bottom line is I'm unhappy. So I have decided to do something about it!


Me and two of my friends are embarking on a journey through Canada to Alaska to see what we always wanted to see, the aurora borealis! We have a lot of challenges along the way. We are spending the last of our savings buying the bus. We still have to renovate it and fundraise/take odd jobs to pay for the gas and renovation ect. But it all starts today. We are selling everything we own and quitting our jobs and buying the shuttle today!!! I'll let you know how it goes.