2014. július 31., csütörtök

Suggestions for a 4 day to 1 week length trip!


My best friend is turning 20 this year and I just convinced him to give me a set amount of money to plan a trip for him. At this point he is just super bummed about turning 30 and I would thoroughly enjoy planning this trip!


We agreed on a $1000.00 budget for the whole thing, however we could probably go over that slightly. Below are the details!


Starting point: We are in Seattle, so SEATAC airport Ideas considered so far: Alaska, Iceland - Any ideas for what we could do there would be awesome


What he doesn't like: Flights (he can suck it up for the most part, but obviously being on a flight for 12 hours isn't going to be a smart idea), THE SUN (I am not kidding, he HATES the sun, but will tolerate it for the right things, such as zip-lining), heat (his ideal temp is somewhere between 62 degrees F and 67 degrees F) and the beach (because he hates the sun), hikes, and boats (he claims to get sea sick, however I have only witnessed car-sickness)


What he likes: Being lazy (but not on a beach), "adventurous" activities , and "cool" activities.


Now that I put this down in writing, I am not sure how easy this will be to find, but I am sure Reddit can help me out!


His birthday is December 19th, and since neither he or I travel home for Christmas, I was thinking we could either go during that week, or the week after.


Thanks!