2014. július 31., csütörtök

Need some help, central Europe


Hey there,


I've planned my trip up to Budapest (leaving september 12th). I had originally thought of Krakow next, and finally Prague. From Prague I've already booked the flight back to London on the 20th.


Thing is, and please prove me wrong if you should, Krakow doesn't look that interesting. It seems dull and grey. Or at least, not worthy of the 4 days I had allocated to it.


I'm really interested in seeing Auschwitz so I was thinking that perhaps you guys could help me. I could either replan everything in between Budapest and Prague and not visit Auschwitz and visit other places.


I could also go to Krakow, and then do another city for two days. I'd save time by traveling during the night. Looking at a map I have some choices, but honestly no idea which one looks good.


Can anybody help me? I guess going to Warsaw wouldn't be too sensible seeing as I'd be heading even further away from Prague, unless it's really good. Perhaps Warclow, or visiting Brno or another city in Czech Republic?


Thanks everybody in advance :). I'm sort of lost when it comes to these countries, I don't know anything about them!