2014. július 27., vasárnap

Yelp-like restaurant/business review website for Europe? Specifically Hungary and Austria?


I'm going to be heading to Austria and Hungary within the next couple of weeks. The problem I'm having is that I'm going to be traveling with my parents and some other older relatives. They're leaning toward joining those "day-tours" that take you to the major destinations.


It's not my preference, as I'd much rather research and explore on our own, but to convince them to not take tours, I need to have a good guidebook, as well as something that'll help show us some good, local places to eat.


I'm on T-Mobile in the USA, which includes international data for free, so I'm hoping to use something like a combination of tripadvisor/wikivoyage/yelp-clone to help me guide them around.


Anybody with a website suggestion?