2014. június 30., hétfő

Where to go in Europe. Any suggestion? Maybe you can help?


Me and a couple of friends are going somewhere in Europe (from Sweden) and it's me who is gonna plan where to go and so. We have been in most countries in the west and south europe.


I was wondering if people have this destination that is a must to go to.


I will tell a little about what we priority:


-Food, we tend to spend most money on food when we travel. Somewhere you can order loads of good food for not a pocket draining amount.


-Architecture/museums


-Nature (prefer mountains, jesus christ I love mountains)


-You can get around with English


-Safe. I've done my share of crazy adventures, I want a safe nice place where people are nice and you can enjoy the company of newly found friends!


What isn't for us is too physical activities because of reasons.


Did something pop up in your mind? Would be really happy with suggestion from you!