2014. június 29., vasárnap

have 3-6 days off. where should I go?


in the end of july I will have 3-6 days off in a row. I will find out closer to the end of the month how many actual days I will have.


I was wanting to go somewhere that's cheap and very culturally different from me (Born Brazil, raised USA). I've been to Western Europe and Northern Africa. I absolutely love Portugal, but it's kind of expensive compared to say, SE asia.


I've been to guatemala but never anywhere else in Central America.


I was thinking if I get 3 days I could go check out somewhere in mexico like guadalajara or something. if I get 6, i could get on a transpacific and head to vietnam, indonesia or thailand.


what say you guys? short amount of time, limited budget (let's say 80 bucks tops aside from airfare)


where would you go and why?