2014. június 29., vasárnap

Making my way back up Eastern Europe! Any highlights you suggest?


Hi all - just wrapping up my time in Greece right now and will be flying to Istanbul shortly!


Honestly, I'm just traveling to these countries because I'm in the area - I haven't done much research and more just want to knock it off my "checklist".


I'd love to hear about some suggestions!


Rough Itinerary:



  • Istanbul (No where else in Turkey - I'd love to make another trip here though)

  • Bulgaria

  • Macedonia

  • Kosovo

  • Montenegro (Already been here - just going in so I don't run into Kosovo/Serbia border issues later) But happy to take a suggestion!

  • Serbia

  • Hungary (Budapest, at least)

  • Romania (Possibly! If I have time)

  • Slovakia

  • Czech Republic

  • Berlin


Also - if you would like to suggest a country that looks like it may be close enough, feel free to throw it out! (Already have done Croatia, Bosnia, Albania & Montenegro)


Thanks, looking forward to your suggestions and stories!