2014. június 29., vasárnap

Looking to reorient my life around traveling, looking for some advice/guidance! (Canada)


Hello folks,


So I used to be one of the lucky few who had a job that allowed for lots of travel. Now the company I used to work for is going under, and I'm back on the job market.


Nobody else seems to offer the kind of schedule I used to have, and I can't bear to think that I'll be stuck in a 50-week a year job, with 10 days vacation every year for the next 5-10 years, right in my 20's where I want to travel the most.


I'm looking to reorient my career to have a stable enough job at home, but keep that freedom to travel, but have no idea what kind of job I could do to help me get there.


Do any of you have any tips, tricks, or suggestions on how to go about doing that? Have any of you done it successfully?


Thanks!