2014. június 27., péntek

Ft a Lauderdale FL / Houston TX (round trip road trip) 09Aug to 17Aug


I am looking to drive to Houston TX area (Montgomery TX to be exact) in middle of August. I know the 18 hour drive will be a long one with my two kids (Denise/9 & Daniel/8) in the backseat. Thus, I am hoping I can find a trustworthy driving partner willing to give $50 towards gas on the way up and $50 towards gas on the return and help share driving duties. You do not have to live exactly at origin Ft. Lauderdale FL or exactly at destination Montgomery TX.... if you are simply along the way I can pick you up on the way up and drop you off on the way back. Preferably you live at a point where you can help for the majority of the 18 hour drive from FL to TX. Airline tickets for this origin / destination are close to $450 each so this is perfect opportunity for you to visit family or friends for $100 total in gas assistance and enjoy a nice road trip.


If interested, please PM thru reddix.com


Have a blessed day, Mark