2014. június 28., szombat

I'm going to Europe for 20 days. I'm going to see Paris and 2 other cities yet to be decided. Where should I go?


My girlfriend and I just are going to Europe this September. We're going for 20 days. We're going to spend a little over a week in Paris, and we want to spend about 5 more days in 2 other countries / cities. Right now the idea is to go to Ireland and maybe Prague, Berlin or Budapest. We've also thought about Florence or possibly somewhere in Spain. I've been to London and Amsterdam before, so I think we're skipping those two places. Does anyone have any strong recommendations for other cities? We pretty much just want to see the sights and immerse ourself in the culture (food, nightlife, etc.). Any recommendations or thoughts would be helpful and welcome. Thanks!