2014. június 28., szombat

Hi guys planning on taking a trip to Puerto Rico next month and need some advice.


What's up travelers! Next month I'm planning on taking a solo trip to Puerto Rico in August for a week and after doing a little bit of research I have some questions for anybody who has been there before.


I was planning on buying a plane ticket to San Juan initially but I'm just wondering if this is the place I should spend the majority of my trip there other cities I should try and check out while I'm there (Culebra, Fajardo, etc.)?


My budget for this trip is about 600 dollars, with my round trip tickets probably going to run me about 350 bucks I'm looking for some pretty cheap accommodations. Any hostel recommendations (doesn't have to be anything fancy)?


Any must see destinations? I've heard that the El Yunque rainforest and Old San Juan are worth checking out.


That's all for specifics but if you guys have any other general advice/tips feel free to let me know, thanks for the help.