2014. június 29., vasárnap

Help Needed: 20 Day Travel from London --> Rome


Hey Guys!


My girlfriend and I are flying into London and leaving from Rome. We have a total of 20 days. So far, we've only decided to stay in London for 4 days, Paris for 5, so that leaves us 11 total days left (7/04 -7/15). I'm 26yo male, she is 24yo female.


We do need to end up in Rome as that's where we're flying out of.


My questions:


1) Where should we stop in between Paris and Rome? * I'm hoping for a place that has beautiful nature and possibly some fun adventurous activities for both of us (we are both beginners in this type of activity, so nothing too crazy)


2) If this was your trip, where would you go?


3) How long do you think we should stay at location answered in #1? In #2?


4) How long do you think we should stay in Rome?


Any help is greatly appreciated!