2014. június 29., vasárnap

Traveling the UK (and maybe Ireland) for three weeks


I love to travel and my brother is going to school in London so I am taking advantage of that and going to the UK for three weeks next May. Yes I know it's early but I like planning things super early because it makes me super excited to draw out the planning process.


Starting in London and I plan to stay for about a week. Is this enough or too much? After that I plan on exploring as much of the UK as I can comfortably do. I just started the process of figuring things out so I don't really know where I am going so any suggestions of places I need to go or places I need to see are welcome. I would like to see Edinburgh and Stonehenge other than that I'm open to ideas. Should I try to make it to Ireland or would that be pushing it?


Budget: very high


Interests: I love history any sites that are really well preserved I would love to see. I also love theater and plan on seeing a few shows while in London.


I am not a hugely interested in art. I probably will spend a little time at the big museums but to see them but I don't I will do any more than that.


I also love food. Any great eateries in London or other cities? I love all types of food too so anything that looks interesting I'll try to stop by. I also just might have an orgasm every time I put clotted cream in my mouth.


This is just the start of my planning but I wanted some ideas of where to go from some experienced people. Thanks guys!