2014. június 30., hétfő

Hey everyone! It's my girlfriend's 34th bday next week and it's her dream to see the world, but money is tight and not sure when that will happen. So I was wondering if you could help out by wishing her happy bday in a picture from wherever you are in the world right now, home or away...


I hope I'm not breaking any rules here. But it would be a really cool gift for her since her can't go anywhere now.


If you would like to help you could just write down "Happy Birthday Christine, From (your location)" with your location in the background.


Feel free to include yourself in the pic or just the words. It doesn't have to be special picture, you don't have to be traveling at the moment. Anything you want, as simple or creative as you want. I'd really appreciate it and it would mean a lot to both of us. Thanks for reading!