2014. június 30., hétfő

planning world trip over next several years and need your tips!


For the last 8 months I have been living in Australia and lucky for me I have met the love of my life, even more lucky for me he wants to come travel with me and see it all! I am 24[F] Canadian and he is 21 [M] Australian My Working holiday Visa expires in October and I am going home until after christmas to be with my family before we head out on a crazy adventure. The plan is to see it all, but as we aren't rich we need to work along the way. My next planned destination was Asia, I had planned on teaching english in South Korea but not sure if there would be anything for the SO to do.


Basically all I am looking for on any tips, must see's/do's that you guys have for me and any help at all!

We are both up for almost anything so throw it at us!


Thank you!!