2014. június 28., szombat

So I'm putting all my stuff out on the street tomorrow, including my 48k bmw, and I am leaving for the coast on a plane, and I am never coming back.


I also plan to change my name so my parents can never find me or contact me again. I am giving up about 72k worth of things in this house, but I do not have the energy to sell it all. I put my car and my keys on it, so someone will take it, and I have started to put my stuff outside. I was going to off myself tonight, but I decided I would rather go cruising on a boat for a while instead. Fuck this world. Fuck my parents, and fuck having stuff. It's fucking worthless. And the only thing that's worth anything is your brain. And my brain isn't worth a fucking shit. So I need to figure out how to make it worth something to people. Don't worry about me, I'm a millionaire. But I am getting out of here. I will never come back to Texas. This place has been nothing but hell for me.


I wish you all the best in your life, but I am disappearing now.