2014. június 30., hétfő

Round (road) trip from Vancouver BC to San Francisco, then Pacific coast highway to Anaheim and maybe Las Vegas in 14 days? Any tips


So I am planning a road trip beginning in Vancouver BC and leaving around the 8th or 9th of July. Plan is two spend 3 days/2 nights in San Francisco and attend a Giants game. Afterwards take Pacific coast highway, stopping in Monterey to see the aquarium. I plan on spending a maximum of 2 nights on pch and stopping in Santa Barbara for the second night. Last stop is Anaheim for about 4 nights to see Disneyland/Universal Studios. I have been to disneyland/universal about 7 years ago so I am not concerned about spending too much time there. I would like to fit in Vegas if we have spare time. I would like to spend time sight seeing and doing some fun activities but I am not much into nightlife or drinking/gambling. I just like Vegas for the buffets and catching a good show. Also does anyone have good recommendations for clean hotel/motels chains in the $100-$200 a night range? Thanks