2014. június 27., péntek

Looking for Feedback - Spain/Portugal Itinerary (16 days)


I'm traveling to Spain solo in a couple weeks, and was hoping for some feedback on my tentative itinerary.


Day 1: Land in Madrid 9AM, explore city, take overnight train to Lisbon


Day 2-4: Stay in Lisbon 3 nights, maybe take a day trip to Sintra


Day 5-7: Flight to Seville, spend three nights


Day 8-9: Morning bus to Granada Day 8, stay there overnight, Alhambra tour on Day 9, stay in Granada overnight


Day 10-14: Fly to Barcelona in the morning on Day 10, stay 5 nights


Day 15-16: Morning AVE train to Madrid, spend two nights


Day 17: Morning flight back to US from Madrid


tl;dr 3 nights Lisbon, 3 nights Seville, 2 nights Granada, 5 nights Barcelona, 2 nights Madrid


This is my first longer solo trip, so I'm looking for feedback or suggestions.. obviously it can be pretty flexible and I'm sure my wants will change throughout the trip. Just want to get some feedback as to whether you guys think this is too much to tackle in 16 days or if it seems reasonable.


Thank you!