2014. július 27., vasárnap

Montreal vs Washington DC


Hi


I am working in America for the summer and have two weeks free at the end of the summer to travel.


I am spending 2 days in Boston, then have a 5 day gap, then 7 nights in new york.


I am thinking of either getting a bus to montreal from boston then going to new york, or spending a little more time in boston and heading to washington dc for a few days.


I am interested in seeing what a place has to offer, nothing in particular, so for example, I know there are many museums in washington, so I would just go here, I don't know a lot about montreal, expect that its primarily french, and I just really want to go to Canada !


Could you guys advise on what you would do?


I guess my main problem is that if I leave America, my visa will be cancelled and I will haave to get an ESTA, which I heard is easy as long as you have proof of a flight leaving the country.


Thanks for the advice guys!