2014. május 29., csütörtök

Suggestions for an exciting week in Siem Reap, Cambodia.


Later this year I am taking three months to travel with my girlfriend and since we were saving for travelling we agreed instead of getting each other birthday presents we would organise a leg of our trip as a surprise.


She has already organised a week in Alaska in September and we will be in Thailand early October so I was planning to organise a week in Siem Reap, Cambodia. I visited Cambodia in 2005 and remember being blown away by the temples etc. I'm sure a lot has changed since I was there however.


Was hoping for suggestions on where to stay and also any good activities in the area. We are both in our late 20's and trying to do it on a budget. Last time I went Lonely Planet was a good resource for travelling in South East Asia, is this still the case?