2014. május 30., péntek

Advice Needed on Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro Travel!


I am am very excited to be heading to Croatia, Bosnia and Montenegro next week! I will be there for 9.5 days, and need an itinerary critique to make sure I do not miss anything. I am flying into Dubrovnik and flying out of Zadar so I would need to end my trip there. Here are some destinations I would like to see, but I am not sure how long we should stay in each place. Any recommendations on places to visit or where to stay longer/shorter would be very helpful and appreciated!


Itinerary: - Dubrovnik (2 nights) - Kotor (day trip) - Mostar (day trip) - Korcula (1 day?) - Hvar (2 days) - Brac (worth a visit?) - Split, Trogir, Makarska (1 day?) - not sure if it is worth staying in split for the day or visit these 2 other villages - Plitvice Lakes (1 day) - Zadar - not sure if we should stay here for a few days and visit Pag, or if we should visit the villages of Istria