2014. május 28., szerda

Bag Recommendations For Two Week Trip In Europe.


I am going to be traveling from California to Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, and Amsterdam. I am looking to bring a roller bag (to leave in my rooms and hold my clothes) and a backpack (to bring on my daily adventures and carry my camera and small things.) I was looking at this roller bag and this backpack.


This is my first time out of country so I am not well versed in luggage. I am looking to make a smart purchase on luggage that lasts a long time and can be used to store things efficiently. Maybe it would be best to buy my bags in a set. I'm not even sure how to properly search for the set I have in mind. Suggestions on specific products and general ideas are greatly appreciated. Thanks for your help. You guys are awesome.


Edit: *I am looking for a backpack that has a front strap so that I can strap the backpack to the roller bag while traveling. Also, because I plan on skateboarding while wearing the backpack and it would be nice to have as little bounce from the bag as possible. Thanks again.