2014. május 30., péntek

Planning a trip to Morocco and looking for any and all advice you can give.


I've always wanted to go and now that I just graduated college I have started to research it more seriously. I am a huge history buff, I've only traveled abroad once when I studied in Paris for a month. I loved Paris but I was disappointed to not experience culture shock, I have really wanted to travel to places different than my own culture as a learning experience and so forth. So far my plan is to leave next spring, but that can be pushed back if needed it's pretty open ended at this point, and spend two weeks there. Originally I was going to spend all of that time in Tangier but reading through past posts here I would like to divide up my time between different cities and regions of the country. Basically, I'm looking for advice from people who have traveled there or live there and can give me advice on which cities to visit, what I should expect to spend for the whole trip (not counting the airfare) I have time to save up so my budget is open, and any tips concerning my actions in public, how I should dress (I'm a 23 year old female who will be traveling with her 23 year old significant other) and so forth. Mostly, I'm looking for advice on areas/cities to visit and idea of a budget. I don't know of a lot of places to visit other than the very touristy cities and I don't want to feel that I've missed something due to lack of knowledge.