2014. május 28., szerda

Seeking travel buddy for year long trip through SE Asia from summer 2015- summer 2016


Hi Reddits!


I am looking for someone to join me on a year long backpacking adventure around SE Asia. I'm starting to save now, budgeting 12-15K for the year. I plan to travel quite inexpensively, staying in hostels, taking buses between cities and eating/drinking cheaply. That being said, my main goals are to learn, see and have a blast! This is a year off of work for me so I want it to be a relaxing, wonderful time.


I plan to leave from Chicago toward the beginning of July 2015 and return about a year later.


I am a female, 22yrs old and looking for a travel buddy of about the same age and either gender. I want to have an agenda for cities/travels to each, but other than that I prefer to travel spontaneously. I don't know exactly which countries I am going to, but definitely want to hit Thailand and Cambodia. I'm open to suggestions!


Message me for more details so I can get to know you. This is a big leap for me, as I'll be leaving a great corporate job at a young age but I believe there is truly no better time to drop everything and explore the world.


Lastly, please only message me if you are serious about this. Although it's a year out, I am 100% going on this trip and hope you'll feel the same way if you inquire. Thanks!