2014. május 30., péntek

Need help finding cheap hostels in Europe


Hi everyone!


Me and one of my best friends are traveling to Europe on June 15th and will be going to Barcelona, Venice, Paris, London, and Dublin. We will hopefully have friends to crash with in Barcelona and London but were thinking we would use hostels in the other cities. Neither of us have ever traveling outside of the United States before.


I've been doing research on hostels but all of the prices I'm finding seem to be on the expensive end (I'm talking about 60/70 a night) which seems odd since most friends I've talked to said it's more like 25 or so a night. Am I doing something wrong? The friend I am traveling with is on a tight budget so we're trying to stay places as cheaply as possible. Is it cheaper if we try to find them there? Are there even any hostels in Venice (I've only found information on one in the city).


Thanks!