2014. május 30., péntek

Traveling to England in a few months, what shall we see?


My parents and I are thinking of doing a short trip to England in a few months, and I'm wondering what we should go see.


My mother took me to Europe when I was a child, but that was quite some time ago, so most things will be new for us (plus my father is going to celebrate his retirement).


When we were last in London, we visited Stonehenge, Avebury, Salisbury Cathedral, Hyde Park and took a boat trip down the Thames. We would love to see other things, including outside of London, but we're unsure what we should hit. My father and I are big fans of Formula 1 and would love see something racing-related (he's always wanted to see old British race cars and circuits), but otherwise we're pretty open to whatever. We all like history and British culture, as well.


Any suggestions would be helpful! Thank you!