2014. május 29., csütörtök

Andalusia insights? Also best beaches?


I'm planning a motorcycle tour in Spain. Right now my plan would be to fly into Madrid, kick it for a few days, then pick up a bike and ride to Barcelona then Valencia. From Valencia, I'm looking to head into Andalusia. When I get there, I'd be most interested in seeing like history and well, anything beautiful. Right now I'm budgeting 2 nights (arrival, full day, leave the next morning) in Granada, Cordoba, Seville, and Tarifa before heading back to Madrid.


Just looking for any insights into places I should spend more/less time, change, route suggestions (beautiful roads if anyone knows), which cities have the best nightlife. I'd probably like to spend one day just chilling on the beach, as I've never seen the Mediterranean sea so anywhere with a nice beach sounds good.