2014. május 28., szerda

I'd love to travel, but I'm not sure when...


Okay, so this is a first time post on this subreddit for me. I'll be (hopefully) starting university in september, doing a degree in law. However it has always been and always will be my dream to travel. I don't want to do it too late in life but I know it might be a bit harder to achieve this if I've got a career in law. I know it probably seems as if I haven't planned this and it's just spare of the moment, but there is nothing I want to do more. I'd love a job in law and figured it would be a good way to fund a trip around the world, but with it being such a hectic career, I'm worried that I'd just never be able to get any time... - When did you start exploring, and did your career/job interfere at all? Would really appreciate any suggestions/ideas/advice! Sorry, I don't know whether I'm being naive about this, just figured you guys would know some good tips!