2014. május 30., péntek

Another Contiki post -- Superior vs Budget? [I have already checked all the old posts]


Hello everyone. So, I'm planning to go on a Contiki Europe trip this summer, and need some advice. After looking through the reddit and google searches, I was not able to come up with any good information concerning my question.


I'm a 22 year-old male solo traveler who likes nightlife. I would like to go out a decent number of times on my trip. My main question is whether the demographics of the Superior and Budget trips are different to the point of there being different nightlife experiences.


From what I've read, the Superior trips may have older people (who may not be as interested in going out in the evenings). However, the Budget trips have accommodations so far outside of city limits to the point of not being able to travel into the city to visit bars / clubs.


Any advice/anecdotes would be extremely helpful in making my decision. Thanks in advance!