2014. május 25., vasárnap

Travelling to Dublin for a few days, need to set a budget


I'm travelling from Liverpool to Dublin via plane, flights already been booked and the hostel is pay on arrival (about 20-30€ a night if I remember correctly). We're only going for Friday-Sunday so only a couple of days.


I've heard Dublin is quite an expensive city however and due to unforseen circumstances I've found myself a bit strapped for cash so my question is this: what would you say a reasonable estimate would be for spending money on this trip? The plan is to arrive there Friday afternoon go out to the bars, then on Saturday maybe do a bit of site seeing and off to the bars again on the night and leave early Sunday morning. I know this is a bit of fiddly question to ask but I thought I'd try my luck with some people who had more experience in this kind of thing.