2014. május 25., vasárnap

Traveling in Europe with my family. Would like some advice.


Hello all and thanks for reading,


I'm going to Europe with my family on June 25th and I'm hoping to tap into some awesome experiences that you guys have had. We've never been and would like some input as to what to do during our vacation there. We'll be in Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Paris, and London for a total of two weeks. I don't know just yet which days we'll be where and how much time we'll be spending at each place. Please keep in mind that suggestions and advice need to be family friendly.


Interests: We really like to walk around and explore. We like museums. We like the countryside. We like theater and entertainment.


Budget: We aren't looking to break the bank, but at this point we're really considering all options.


Thanks for your help ahead of time!