2014. május 24., szombat

Going to Belize in a couple of months and looking comments on preliminary planning


I am going to Belize at the end of July and I wanted to run a few things by the people who have been there in the recent past. I compiled a list of things that I would be interested in doing based on reading some blogs and old reddit posts. Looking for feedback like which is the best order to be the most time efficient and how many days do I need to spend in country realistically. Also if I am missing anything that I just absolutely have to see/experience, those would be greatly appreciated. A mix of jungle/hiking adventures, wildlife, Mayan ruins, and ending with a couple of relaxing days on the beach is roughly what I am looking for :)


Places I have noted so far: Community Baboon Sanctuary Belize zoo ATM Cave, Mountain Pine Ridge Hopkins Cockscomb Victoria Peak Caye Caulker Lamanai Punta Gorda


Thanks for the help!