2014. november 12., szerda

Three men die

Three men die and go to heaven, and appear before the pearl gate only to find that it is blocked by St. Peter. He explains that heaven is overpopulated and only the ones who have led a terrible death is granted access.St. Peter looks at the first of the dead men and asks how he died. The man starts off: "I live on the 10th floor. One day when I got home from work I found my wife naked in bed. I took this as a sign of her cheating on me, and she confessed to it after I asked her. However, she didn't want to tell me where he had hid, so I started to search the apartment. Once I went outside to check the balcony I saw a man hanging by the railing. I got so mad I started beating his hands with my bare hands, however the man wouldn't let go. I went inside to fetch a hammer and when he saw it, he let go on his own accord. Unfortunately he landed in a bush and survived, so I threw my fridge on him, which killed him. Then I died from a heart attack from killing another man." St. Peter simply nods and turns towards the second manThe second of the deceased starts talking. "OK, I live on the 11th floor and when I got home from work I decided to head out on my balcony to enjoy a smoke. But, when I light it up I loose my lighter over the edge, I try to grab it and end up falling over the railing. In a stroke of luck I manage to grab the railing one floor below my own balcony. Suddenly a man comes out and starts beating my hands. However, I manage to hold onto the railing. Then he fetches a hammer and I decide to just let go. This apparently being my lucky day, I land in a bush and survive with minor injuries, but that's also where my luck ran out, because he threw his fridge at me and I died."St. Peter, looked to the third man. "OK, here's the deal" he said. "Imagine sitting naked inside a refrigerator."