2014. november 12., szerda

Not sure if this old Leroy/Ruby joke is racist or not ... what do you think?

Leroy comes home late Friday night after spending a few hours at his usual watering-hole, and Ruby starts giving him the usual business about him going there and spending down his paycheck.So Leroy takes a thick roll of notes out of his pocket and says "Well what do you think of this, woman?"And Ruby said "Where'd you get that - are you selling dope now?"And Leroy says "No they had a pool at the bar about whose cock was longest, and this guy thought he had a lock on the money because his was as long as a barstool is across, but then I showed them mine was as long as the bar is wide and I got the money.So Ruby says "Well I always thought you were low class trash, and you sure just proved it, exposing yourself like that "And Leroy says "Oh come on Ruby, cut me a break! I only took out enough to win!"