2014. november 12., szerda

Bear walks into a bar...

Stop me if you've heard this one.A bear walks into a bar, the bartender says "We don't serve bears at this bar, get out!"To which the bear replies "Look, I just want a drink.""No, we don't serve bears here, you gotta leave." says the bartender."If you don't serve me I'm going to flip that table over." Says the bear with his anger rising."You can make threats all you want but the fact is we don't serve bears at this bar."So the bear proceeds to growl his growley growl and gnash his terrible teeth and flips the table over with such force that if flies all the way across the room. "Now serve me a drink or it's gonna get worse." says the bear."We don't serve bears at this bar." repeats the bartender.The bear looks at the bartender with rage in his eyes and says "If you don't serve me I'm going to eat that woman over there."The bartender simply looks at the bear with an unchanging expression and doesn't say anything but points to the sign on the bar which clearly states that bears will not be served at this fine establishment."Fine, I'm going to eat this woman. But this is on you man." The bear then proceeds to rip the sleeping woman to shreds and eats her all up. "Now, unless you want any more blood on your conscience you'd better serve me a drink." says the bear with the shreds of a sequined shirt hanging from his teeth."I've told you, we don't serve bears at this bar. Especially not bears on drugs.""Drugs?!?" says the bear incredulously, "I'm not on any drugs.""Oh no?" says the bartender, "You know that woman over there? That was a bar bitch you ate.".........A barbiturate, get it?