2014. november 10., hétfő

A man goes to confession

A man goes to confession. He begins, "Forgive me Father for I have sinned. I... I THINK I may have committed adultery. But I'm not really sure of the rules." He explained."Tell me what happened, son." Answered the priest."Well. I went out for drinks with my co-workers. My wife wasn't there. Eventually one thing led to another and I found myself flirting with a female coworker of mine who I was really attracted to. I thought about having sex with her... but I decided against it and so I left asap!""Of course that's adultery!" exclaimed the priest. "Just thinking about putting it in is the same as actually putting it in! Now to be forgiven, pray 10 Our Fathers and put $100 in the donation box on your way out!"So the man went into the pews and prayed his 10 Our Fathers. Then on his way out, he stopped by the donation box, and then headed for the door. But before he could leave, the priest stopped him."Son, I saw that you prayed your Our Fathers, and I saw that you went over to the donation box, but I didn't see you make a donation."The man replied, "But Father, I thought about putting it in which is the same as actually putting it in."