2014. november 12., szerda

A man goes to a priest to confess...

The priest says "What troubles your mind my child?"The man says "Forgive me Father for I have sinned."The priest replies "No worries child, the Lord forgives all as long as you confess and repent."The man confesses "Last week I stole money from my friend."The priest replies "Why would you do such a thing to your friend?"The man quickly answers "Who gives a fuck."The man then says "Also, couple of days ago I sexually assaulted a woman on the street."The priest replies "Why would you do such a vile thing?"The man quickly replies "Who gives a fuck."The man continues to say "And yesterday I got really angry at my wife and almost beat her to death."The priest replies "Why in the world would you do such a thing?"The man quickly replies "Who gives a fuck."After a moment of silence the priest says "Climb to the top of a tall building and jump down."The surprised man says "But Father I might die."The priest quickly replies "Who gives a fuck."