2014. november 12., szerda

New-age alcohol test

A driver gets stopped by a cop.Cop: "I'm gonna have to give you an alcohol test, but I forgot to bring the piss testers, so we'll just try something different."Driver: "Fine by me."Cop: "Imagine you're driving at night and you're seeing one headlight coming your way. What is that?"Driver: "Well, it's probably a motorcycle."Cop: "Be more specific! What sort of motorcycle? Is it a Harley, a Honda, a Yamaha..."Driver: "How would I know?"Cop: "Aha! You're looking pretty drunk to me. Let's be sure. You're driving at night and you're seeing two headlights coming your way. What is that?"Driver: "It's a car!"Cop: "Yes, but what kind? Is it a Chevy, a Nissan, a BMW..."Driver: "How the fuck would I know!? I think you're drunk! Let me give you that test. Imagine you're driving at night and you're seeing a half-naked woman standing by the roadside. What is that?"Cop: "Well, it's probably a hooker."Driver: "Yes, but which one? Your wife, your mother, your daughter..."