2014. november 9., vasárnap

Three couples

One day three couples show up at a church and inquire about becoming members. The priest informs them he would be pleased to instruct them as members but that that prior to instruction they have to meet one requirement. They must be celibate for 90 days. Three months later all three couples show back up at the church. The priest asks the first couple if they've abstained. The husband says, "Father, my wife and I have been married close to 50 yrs. We had all our sex years ago. 90 days was no problem." The priest welcomes them to the church. The same question is posed to the second couple. The husband replies, "Father, my wife and I have been married 10 yrs. I love her deeply. The first month was hard. The second was worse. The third month was horrible but we made it." The priest welcomes them to the church. He then inquires of the third couple. The husband says, "Father, my wife and I are newlyweds. We've only been married less than a year. The first month was brutal. The second month I thought I was going to die. Father, I can' t lie to you. One night during the third month my wife dropped a can of peas and she bent over to pick it up. It was right there in my face. I could see it, I could reach out and just touch it. Father, I couldn't help myself. I ripped off all her clothes and we made mad, passionate love." The priest says, "Well, I'm sorry son but we can't allow you in the church." The husband replies, "That's okay, Father, we're not allowed back in the supermarket anymore either."