2014. november 8., szombat

So, 3 height workers are sitting on a steel bar high above the ground ready to eat their lunch...

when the first one opens his lunchbox and says 'dammit! Cheese again, if my wife gives me cheese again tomorrow I'll jump to my death!' The second one opens his lunchbox and says 'Dammit! Ham again, if my wife gives me ham again tomorrow I'll jump to my death!' Then the 3rd one opens his lunchbox and says ' Dammit! Peanut-butter again, if my wife gives me peanut butter again tomorrow I'll jump to my death!' So, the next day the 3 guys are sitting on their steel bar high above ground ready to eat their lunch again. The first one opens his lunchbox and sure enough, it's cheese again! So he jumps to his death. The 2nd one opens his lunchbox and it's ham again! So he jumps to his death. The 3rd one opens his lunchbox and sure enough, again peanut-butter, so he as well, jumps to his death! Few days after at their funeral, their wives come together and the first ones wife says 'I don't get it, if only he told me he didn't like cheese, I would have made him something else!' The 2nd ones wife says 'I don't get it either! If only he told me he didn't like ham! I would have made him something else!' The 3rd ones wife says 'I completely don't get it! He always made his own sandwiches!'