2014. november 7., péntek

Golden Hair, Golden Hair

There were two guys, Dan and Joe, talking at work one day and Dan seemed really frustrated. When Joe was asked why he was frustrated Dan said, "Man, my girl won't have sex with me anymore and it's killing me!"The Joe says, " I haven't had any problems at all to get my girl to have sex with me anytime I want her to."So Dan asks, "How do you get her to have sex with you whenever you want her to?"Joe replies,"I just describe her and tell her what I want."Dan says, "What do you mean?"Joe says," Here's what I say, 'Golden Hair, Golden Hair eyes so blue, come here girl I want to make sweet love to you.'"So the next day Dan comes in and he has a black eye and bruises all over him. Joe says, "What happened to you?"Dan says, "I took your advice and she beat the shit out of me!"Joe asks, "Well what did you say to her?"Dan says, "Nappy hair, nappy hair, eyes like a frog, come here girl I'm going to fuck you like a dog!"